- What is UK Acupuncture Clinic: our UK Acupuncture Clinics are based at 3 Nuffield Hospitals (Stoke on Trent, Derby and Wolverhampton) and the contact telephone number is 07814696437/ 07737855622 and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. For the purposes of processing your personal data we are the Data Controller.
- What are the patient’s Rights: In processing of the patients’ personal data, they have the right of access, right of rectification, right of erasure and right to restrict processing. Any patient can ask for a copy of his/her data at any time.
- Data Breaches: we will contact, without any delay, the patient whose personal data that we control be lost, stolen or breached which would constitute a high risk to his/her rights and freedoms.,
- Should a patient Wishes To Complain
UK Acupuncture Clinic Complaints procedure/policy
The Acupuncture Clinic provides a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint and makes sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way. A complaint can be received verbally, by phone, by email, in writing or in person. If the complaint has been received, the Acupuncture Clinic may be able to resolve it swiftly and should do so if possible and in appropriate way.
So, what to do if you are unhappy about the service you have received from your clinic or practitioners?
We advise expressing your concerns either by phone, by letter, by email or in person.
Our contact details:
UK Acupuncture Clinic,
Nuffield Health North Staffordshire Hospital,
Staffs., ST5 4DB
Tel: 07814696437 or 07737855622
Complaints should be acknowledged by the acupuncture clinic within a reasonable time. The acknowledgement should say who is dealing with the complaint and when the person complaining can expect a reply.
If you remain unhappy you can make a complaint to the British Acupuncture Council by letter, fax or mail marked Private and Confidential. You will need:
- your name and contact details
- the name and address of the member you are complaining about
If you find it difficult to make your complaint in writing please let us know and we will help you.